Tigers with Golden Triangle
Day 01: Arrive Delhi
On arrival at Delhi international airport, our representative will receive you from the airport arrival lounge, after welcome with garland the representative will assist you till your comfortable check in at the hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02: Delhi – Jaipur (259 Kms)
Morning after breakfast drive to Jaipur. On arrival at Jaipur, check in at pre-booked hotel. Rest of the day free for leisure, or you can visit local market in the evening, overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03: Jaipur
Morning after breakfast we will take you for an excursion to Amber fort, Later in the afternoon sightseeing tour of Jaipur which includes massive City Palace, Natural Observatory & Palace of Winds. We will also explore the colourful market of Jaipur by the evening. Later transfer to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 04: Jaipur – Ranthambore National Park
Morning after breakfast drive to Ranthambore National park, on arrival check in at Wildlife Resort. After lunch we will take for afternoon jeep safari into Ranthambore national park. Overnight stay at wildlife resort.
Day 05: Ranthambore National Park
Today will enter twice into the National Park on an open jeep to explore the National Park. Overnight stay at wildlife resort.
Day 06: Ranthambore National Park – Agra (235 Kms)
Morning after breakfast drive to Agra, Is famous as being home to one of the Seven Wonders of the world – the “TAJ MAHAL”. The architectural splendor of the mausoleums, the fort and the palaces is a vivid reminder of the opulence of the legendary Mughal Empire, of which Agra was the capital in the 16th and early 17th centuries. While its significance as a political center ended with the transfer of the capital to Delhi in 1634 by Shah Jahan, its architectural wealth has secured its place on the international map. A pleasant town with a comparatively slow pace, Agra is known for its superb inlay work on the marble and soapstone by craftsmen who are descendants of those who worked under the Mughals. The city is also famous for its carpets, gold thread embroidery and leather shoes. On arrival check in at the hotel. In the afternoon free at leisure overnight at hotel.
Day 07: Agra – Umaria (By overnight Train)
Visit Taj Mahal at dawn. Then transfer to the railway station time to board train for Umaria. Overnight on board.
Day 08: Arrive Umaria – Bandhavgarh National Park (35 km)
Upon arrival at umaria railway station our representative will receive you and will transfer you till your hotel check in, at Bandhavgarh National Park. After fresh-n-up & lunch In the afternoon we will go on a jungle safari to the national park to counter’s with its impressive wildlife. Overnight stay in Bandhavgarh.
Day 09: Bandhavgarh National Park
We will continue on our scheduled Jeep safari to the National Park for wildlife viewing (for the same we will enter twice to the national park). Overnight stay at resort.
Day 10: Bandhavgarh National Park – Kanha National Park (250 km)
Today after our morning jeep safari to the national park, we will drive to will drive to Kipling’s country, Kanha National Park. En-Route visit to Fossil Park of Ghuguwa. Fossils belonging to 31 genera of 18 plant families have been identified and these fossils represent life as it occurred in this area some 65 million years ago.
Further continue drive to Kanha. On arrival check into the wildlife resort. After lunch we will explore the nearby area by walk. Overnight stay in Kanha.
Day 11: Kanha National park
Morning & afternoon Jeep safari to the National Park for wildlife viewing. Overnight stay at resort.
Day 12: Kanha National park
We will continue on our scheduled Jeep safari to the National Park for wildlife viewing. Overnight stay at resort.
Day 13: Kanha National Park – Nagpur (270 km) – Delhi (By flight)
After enjoying a lavish breakfast, we will drive to Nagpur airport. Upon arrival board the flight for Delhi. Upon arrival at Delhi airport our representative will receive you & transfer you to the hotel. Rest of the time at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 14: Delhi – Departure
Morning sightseeing tour of Delhi, including Red fort, Jama Masjid, Qutub minar and Lotus temple. Later transfer to the International airport on time, to board the flight for onward destination.
Tour & services Ends.
- Tigers with Golden Triangle (14 Days)
- Rhino and Tigers Tour (14 Days)
- King of Jungle with Tigers (15 Days)
- Temples & Tiger Tour (11 Days)
- India Tiger Tour (14 Days)
- Kipling’s Playground Tiger (10 Days)
- North & Central India Tiger Tour (17 Days)
- Tiger Photography Tour (10 Days)
- Classic India Wildlife Tour (28 Days)
- Golden Triangle with Wildlife of India (10 Days)
- Rendezvous with Tigers in Bandhavgarh (10 Days)
- Mysterious Sunderbans Tour (02 Days)
- Wild Sunderban Tour (03 Days)
- Sunderban Wilderness Tour (04 Days)
- Stay With Tigers of Sunderban (05 Days)
- Tadoba – The Land of Tiger Tour (04 Days)
- Tadoba – Nagzira and Pench National Park (07 Days)
- Tadoba Tour with Nagzira National Park (05 Days)
- Bandipur National Park with the Kingdom of Mysore (04 Days)
- Bandipur with Mudumalai National Park (04 Days)
- Bandipur National Park with Wayanad (05 Days)
- Birding in Assam (08 Days)
- Birding in Namdapha (07 Days)
- Birds of Assam and Eaglenest (12 Days)
- Lava and Neora Valley (12 Days)
- North East India Bird Watching Tour (20 Days)
- The Birds of Assam & West Bengal (13 Days)
- Birding Tour in North India (14 Days)
- Birding Tour in North East India (29 Days)
- Gujarat wildlife & Bird Watching Tour (10 Days)
- Best of North East India Wildlife Tour (16 Days)
- Jaldapara and Gorumara (06 Days)
- Kaziranga Wildlife Tour 05 Days)
- Nameri & Kaziranga Wildlife Tour (07 Days)
- The One horned Rhino ith Hoolock Gibbons (07 Days)
- The Three Parks of Assam Manas – Nameri & Kaziranga (07 Days)
- The Tribes and Wildlife (07 Days)
- The wild Assam (12 Days)
- Wildlife & Nature Trail of Meghalaya (10 Days)
- Assam & Arunachal Wildlife Tour (16 Days)
- Golden Triangle with Tigers (10 Days)
- Corbett Wildlife Tour Package (08 Days)
- Golden triangle Nepal and wildlife (15 Days)
- Rhino with best of North East India (15 Days)
- Wildlife of North east India and Nepal (20 Days)
- South Indian heritage and Wildlife Tour (15 Days)